Our household movers are efficient, clean, safe, friendly and very professional. From small apartments to large single family homes, there is no move too big or small for our capable team of movers!
In addition to local moves, our team will help you move long-distance or interstate. With the amount of years of experience we have, you are guaranteed a quality moving team to treat your belongings (and you) with respect and care.
Your things are in good hands. Our team has developed great knowledge and relationships with many local buildings and knows these neighborhoods inside and out.
And we offer a whole range of moving services and products, so no matter what comes up, we’ll be ready to help.
We know which docks to get you into, what the unloading and loading specifications are, where and how to sign in and how to execute a disturbance-free move (which your new neighbors will love).
Contact us about a quote for your house-to-home move today and see for yourself how hassle-free and easy it is to work with Dandy Movers.
Tips for Moving
- There’s a difference between choosing the mover and definite move dates. Once you decide that we are the company for you, please choose a target (or definite) date so we may schedule the crew and space reservations if you’re moving long distance.
- Please complete all purging and separate the items not going before movers arrive.
- Please place large colored stickers on any items that are not going or are part of a split shipment plan with a separate destination.
- If you are moving a washing machine, we recommend that you purchase a washing machine bolt kit and install it by move day so the bowl is locked in place. Please check any owner’s manual for any appliances to be sure there are no special instructions for moving.
- We CANNOT transport any hazardous materials such as fuel, combustibles, aerosols, bottled gases and other flammables, ammunition and explosives.
- Remove all important personal documents i.e. passports, birth certificates and any irreplaceable documents as well as cash and jewelry as we take no responsibility for such items.
- Pack a box of essential items that you will need immediately after the move and make sure it’s the last thing added to the truck or take it in your vehicle.
- Make a “survival closet” of things for the last cleanup before you move out – broom, dust cloth, dust pan, mop or have cleaning services arranged for after the movers leave. Schedule disconnect times for about a week before your move day.
- Cancel newspapers, cable, pest control, cleaning help, lawn services about a week before the move.
- Mail in your change of address forms about week before your move date.
- Clean your appliances before you move out and defrost the fridge and/or freezer.
- Donate your food on move date. We are affiliated with Move for Hunger will gladly take all your unwanted canned goods or sealed food products you don’t want and get it all to people in need.